All of our efforts over the past 3 years are changing lives. I received a letter today from an 8th grader asking about MRKH. This is one of the best days I’ve had in a long time. One of our goals is to live in a world where MRKH is openly discussed. This is just the beginning.
- I was wondering what it is like to have MRKH.
- Are there many medical problems involved with this disease?
- Would you be interested in getting a uterus transplant?
- Are there many people living with the disease?
- Do you think that uterus transplants will become popular among people with MRKH?
- Is there any way to treat MRKH besides the uterus transplant?
View original post 8 more words